For the first time in many years, Sublette County was in 2012 offered the opportunity to elect a member of the Wyoming House of Representatives chosen solely by the citizens of this county.
Although House District 20 does not include all of Sublette County, citizens will be assured that one of Sublette’s own represents them in Cheyenne.
I would like to thank the citizens of Sublette County House District 20 for giving me the opportunity to represent them in the Wyoming Legislature for a third term.
See below for details about the 64th Wyoming Legislature, the 2017 Session, and updates about my work there. For the latest news, visit my page on facebook.
2017 Session of the 64th Wyoming Legislature (Jan. 10 - Mar. 3)
- House passes Constitutional Convention and lottery money bills, nixes small parcel Ag tax bill: PDF • MP3 (Jan. 19, 2017)
- Bills to fund State Parks, reviewing the Governor's budget: PDF • MP3 (Jan. 18, 2017)
- Federal balanced budget amendment, cuts and changes to agency funding: PDF • MP3 (Jan. 17, 2017)
- Bills before the Appropriations Committee and Committee of the Whole: PDF • MP3 (Jan. 16, 2017)
- Committee of the Whole continues to hear bills: PDF • MP3 (Jan. 13, 2017)
- First day the entire House reviews bills: PDF • MP3 (Jan. 12, 2017)
- New committee, new schedule: PDF • MP3 (Jan. 11, 2017)
- First day of the Session: PDF • MP3 (Jan. 10, 2017)
- On the eve of the Session: PDF • MP3 (Jan. 9, 2017)
2016 Interim Updates
- Intro to 2017 Session Topics: PDF (Dec. 23, 2016)
- Internet Infrastructure in Sublette County: PDF (Nov. 21, 2016)
- Joint Education and Accountability Committee Meetings, Nov. 14-15: PDF (Nov. 18, 2016) Legislative Service Office Memo on Education Funding
- Joint Minerals, Business, and Economic Deveopment Committee Meeting, Oct. 10-11: PDF (Oct. 17, 2016)
- Joint Education Committee Meeting, Sept. 19-21, : PDF (Sept. 25, 2016)
- WYDOT Press Release on Nighttime Speed Limits: PDF (Sept. 21, 2016)
- Joint Corporations Subcommittee, Sept. 2: PDF (Sept. 5, 2016)
- Joint Minerals Committee Meeting, Aug. 11-12: PDF (Sept. 4, 2016)
- Joint Minerals Committee Meeting, June 28-29: PDF (July 25, 2016)
- Joint Education Committee, June 13-14 meetings: PDF (July 11, 2016)
- Outcomes of May 9-10 meetings: PDF (May 24, 2016)
- Upcoming meetings and issues:Joint Corporations to consider municipal elections; Education to consider Phase 2 accountability; highway speeds and wildlife fatalities PDF (April 25, 2016)
I serve as the Majority Whip for the 64th Legislature and have been appointed to the Joint Appropriations Committee. I served on the Minerals and Education committees in my two previous terms.